Annoying

I've been in a funk for a week or so and it just doesn't seem to want to go away. I'm frustrated and I'm sad and I'm tired and I feel completely alone in the world. How's that for melodrama? Well, drama or not, that's how I feel.

I did complete a few projects and I will upload pictures of them. I finished Sara's scarf, some fingerless mittens for myself and a washcloth (which turned out to be a bust due to a hook that was much too large). I'll try to do that today if I have time. Work has been busy this week.

I think what I need to do is go home, climb into a sweltering hot bath, have a glass of wine, and indulge myself in a good cry. Is drinking wine at 9 am a bad thing? I could really use a glass right now.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.