Studio



These are the after shots of my "studio." Though, admittedly, it is much different now. And to think, this photo is only a week old! I am constantly changing how it looks and really need to do daily updates on this thing. The desk area is much smaller in comparison to what it was before, but it has more usable space, which I needed. In the L-shaped formation, though it looked good, I had no room for my legs, nor could I put anything heavy on the desk top because it was not stable enough (i.e. the brackets were not designed for that formation, especially since the tops were screwed into the corner shelves). I will most definitely take more photos of how it is coming together. Definite work in progress, but soon enough I will have the most kick-ass home studio space.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.