More Car Drama

Well I just spoke with the service manager, he called me to give me a heads up of what is going on.

Looks like the problem is that the engine block was not machined properly, so there is a bad seal between the block and the head. This caused the head gasket to blow. Which caused coolant to leak into the engine.

The solution is to replace the engine 100%. Brand new engine, brand new gaskets, etc. Everything brand new. This is as best of an option that I could ask for. I don't know much about cars, but my father said from the beginning that the only way he wants me to take this Jeep is if they put in a new engine. So this is good news, right?

Then why am I so frustrated? Oh I don't know, maybe because my brand new freaking car with 100 miles on it needs a new engine? This is just ridiculous and tiresome. It will be Monday at the earliest before I have it back.

1 comments:

Deneen said...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

You're upset because it's a new freaking car and you want the car perfect!

In all honesty, I am not a litigious person at all, but I would call an attorney who does free consults and ask them about the lemon laws in your state.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.