Mystic Alpaca?

I was checking out ebay yesterday. I'm looking for some Alpaca yarn, as cheap as I can get it. I love alpaca. I keep seeing these auctions for 10 skeins for $14.95. There's never more than 1 or 2 bids on them and they sell for pretty much the starting price. I *think* the brand is Mystic Alpaca, at least that's what it looks like on the label, and the ebay store is "PERU 4 LE$$." Anyone ever use this? I am pretty sketchy. I know it's only $15 for 1180 yards but...I don't know. I just don't want to waste my money.

Here's a link to one of the auctions. http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPERFINE-ALPACA-YARN-10-Skeins-PERU-LIGHT-BEIGE_W0QQitemZ190104329888QQihZ009QQcategoryZ36591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 comments:

Deneen said...
Friday, 20 April, 2007

I've never bought from them, can't answer that and I seem to have an allergy to alpaca-go figure.

Ask at Fiber Freaks and see if anyone there has bought it. I swear someone at one time did, but can't remember when or who.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.