Weekend was Nice...

But way too short as always!

Friday the family and I hit Dan's art show and that went well. I was only there an hour and a half and spent the majority of it chasing my 8 year old nephew around, so it was fine.

Saturday I dragged Mark to the grocery store. The stent is still in (every man I tell about his stent just about freaks out in horror) so he is still very uncomfortable. But hallelujah, it comes out in 4 days. He was tired and sore and constantly running to the bathroom while we were shopping, so I don't think he had a good time. However, he did like getting out of the house for a bit so it was an okay trade-off I think. I spent the afternoon crocheting a little and cooking a taco-ish casserole I made up with taco-ish ingredients. It was good except not enough tortillas in the dish. A nice game of scrabble with friends Saturday night and into bed pretty early.

Sunday I did a whole ton of nothing! And it was fantastic. I spent most of the day either crocheting or cooking. I've made a decent amount of progress on the gifts I'm making. I really should take pictures. I've just been tres lazy lately. The blanket, which is 60 inches long, is about 2 feet wide by now. I really don't like it, but Jacob will love it. It's so GI-Joe-ish. The blue shawl is so close to being done, and the black and white ones are moving along at a snails pace. I found a lovely wrap pattern today that I'll make in lieu of the other shawls. Yeah, everyone is asking for shawls but I think this will give me a bit of variety and they're just as useful and much more pretty. It's Josi Hannon Madera's Shill Shell Shawl from the Art of Crochet site. Very lovely.

I'll try to get some photos going. This blog is very boring as of late. With Mark's oogies I just haven't been in the mood to do anything since I'm suddenly thrown into full time caregiver mode. Which I am not really used to, to be honest. I can't wait until next weekend when the stent is gone. That boy is waiting on me hand and foot!

1 comments:

Deneen said...
Monday, 23 April, 2007

Shhh, don't tell him, but the stent removal will be worse then the whole other part, but over fast. Just be prepared, he may not be waiting on you hand and foot just yet.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.