FO-tos

Aren't I witty? Har har.

Anyhow. Scarf. Moda Dea Cache. I don't know what it is, but I love this yarn a lot. I think this is part 2 of Tori's Christmas gift (with the shawl). Which makes her all done. 1 down, many to go.





Black scarf. Made this forever ago while watching a movie, just needing something to busy my hands. Not a huge fan of it, but whatever. I think this was leftover LB Thick and Quick that I got on sale for $1/skein about 5 months ago.



I started on blanket #3 last night, so now I've got 3 of them going. I have 15 skeins of Paton's Divine, and have gone through 1 1/2 already and I'm nervous about not having enough. I measured the width of 1 skein's worth of crochet, and if my measurements are correct it won't be more than 52.5 inches wide. I suppose that's fine for a throw. I don't know. Worse case scenario I may pick up a 4th color and make a nice wide border around it when I'm done. I'll have to see how it looks though, and how it measures up.
It's Thursday. Dying for it to be 4 pm Friday so I can go home for the weekend. I don't think I'll do anything Friday night and Saturday day except clean the house, grocery shop and get the laundry done. Saturday night a bunch of us are going to Mass to see Spiderman 3. Why am I driving 40 minutes for a movie? I have no clue. Sunday I was thinking I'd make one last roast before it's too warm to use the oven for 5 consecutive hours, so I'll be pretty much housebound.
Back to work. Or maybe I'll go preorder the Crochet Me book on Amazon. Hmmmm....

1 comments:

Linda said...
Thursday, 03 May, 2007

Neat manikin. It's made out of duct tape, isn't it?
The scarves turned out great!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.