Some FOs

but no photos. What's the point? Sigh. I don't know.

I finished up two scarves last night. Just needed to weave in the ends. One of them is just a black mesh stitch scarf and it is u-g-l-y. I don't know why I made it, probably out of boredom and a desire to make something mindless. It's been sitting in the livingroom for about 10 weeks waiting for the ends to be woven in. The other is the Moda Dea Cache scarf from the supply I picked up on sale ($1 skeins) recently. 3 skeins, really long and thin. I think I will give it to Tori for Christmas with her shawl, but am not decided. In other words, I'll throw it in the FO bin and decide later. I have 6 skeins of one colorway that I think I will make a small felted bag out of. I hadn't thought to felt this stuff, but saw a photo recently of a girl who felted something out of it, and it looked really pretty. Looks like it felted awesome, too.

Not sure what I want to work on tonight. I have the 2 ghans in progress. Sara's is half done and Jacob's about one-third. I'm not in the mood to touch them at the moment so I might start on the ghan for Mark's brother's wedding gift. I'm just not in the mood for anything right now. I want to crochet but I'm not really sure what I feel like making. Bah.

Aunt Flo sure knows how to make a grand entrance when she's been late. I feel like crap. I think a morphine drip is the only thing that could cure me right now. Maybe switching birth control pills is in order. These cramps are miserable.

3 comments:

Deneen said...
Wednesday, 02 May, 2007

The Crochet Today from last month has a felted hook case crocheted from Cache that is cute.

Lucy said...
Thursday, 03 May, 2007

Hey, we've all been there....feel better soon!!

Linda said...
Thursday, 03 May, 2007

Hmmm. I felt like that when I was young and first started having periods, but it stopped when I took birth control pill.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.