And So It Begins


I started on my first ever pair of Socks. It's from a book I purchased a while back aptly titled Crocheted Socks! The pattern is called Tutti Frutti. I am not using the appropriate colorway though, but I don't care. I like this colorway. What you see above is my teeeeeeeny progress on the cuff. I've got 14 rows. I need 56 or something like that. I wanted so badly to cheat and start on this last night, but I waited until this morning. I work at 11 on Thursdays so instead of sleeping until 9 like I normally do, I decided I'd drag ass out of bed to start crocheting.


I've heard from I think 25 of my 30 bloggers for this along. Still hoping the remaining 5 email me. I'm have a link to everyone's blogs, but I would really like to have email addresses, too. Oh well. I need to stop being so OCD about this. It will all work out in the end. I just keep thinking, if they don't email me, it's because they didn't read the SOS blog, and if they didn't read the SOS blog, they don't know how the updates are going to work, and if they don't know how the updates are going to work....and so forth. It will all work out in the end. It always does.

2 comments:

HobbyZu said...
Thursday, 21 June, 2007

This is so exciting!! I haven't even started mine yet, but will right after I finish playing with bloglines. I went to look at it after your post earlier. (I think it was you anyway) :-)Happy Socking!! :-)

Jen said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

I think I've heard from less than half of my bloggers. I had the same conversation with myself that you did. I'm sure it's the OCD people that sign up for things like this, eh?

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.