And So It Ends

First off, shame on you silly bloggers for not noticing what I just noticed. My sock cuff...see how it's uneven? It looks like I dropped myself a stitch. I will count as soon as I get home. I didn't even notice this morning when I was sleepy, but I was sleepy. Need I say more?

I've decided to scrap the socks anyway. I was going to have to modify this pattern just slightly. And I've never made socks before. I found a free pattern that I won't have to modify, and I'm going to make these instead. I really abhor their colors though. Oh well. I'll use the green/blue Paton's I am so fond of.

4 comments:

April said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

I belong to the South Bay Crochet Guild! Have fun with the sock, it looks pretty straight forward. Of course I've never actually completed a crocheted sock so what do I know? :)

Jen said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

Bummer! I had a false start yesterday too! I'm back on track though. Good luck!

HobbyZu said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

Uh-oh! Hope your second attempt goes smoothly!

Alexis said...
Wednesday, 27 June, 2007

Better luck with that pattern! :) It's one of the ones I'd like to try eventually, so I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. The free pattern I'm doing ("In Your Shoes Ankle Socks" from Crochet Me) is a pretty easy one, if you'd ever like to try it. Here's a link:

http://www.crochetme.com/in-your-shoes-ankle-socks

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.