Here I am, Bustin' Some Stash

My friend Sara came over last night for another installment of Crochet Wednesday. We get together (or at least we try to) each Wednesday in order to (stealing a phrase that is totally not mine) stitch and bitch. I made one Marvelous Mary Jane. Again with Wool-Ease Chunky. I haven't found another yarn that I like more for these babies than the WEC. I still need to add a button.



I finished this the other night. Or I thought I did. I started making the pda in the SnB book. The colors are not the same, but they're close. This was me bustin' stash. I think it looks cute, just not on me (because of the colors specifically). I began the earflaps and then realized that I put them in the wrong spot somehow, so I frogged them back. For a few days I thought maybe I'd keep it as is, but I think I'm now back to my original belief that it does, in fact, need the ear flaps. The hat is pretty short. I even went up a hook size because my guage was way off. It won't cover anyone's ears, so it either needs to be lengthened or the ear flaps are a must.


What do you think? The earflaps would be in yellow and there would be a big ol red button on each of them.

2 comments:

Linda said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

Very cute hat and you just keep getting better and better with those Mary Jane slippers.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.