Fruity

For that teeeny craft fair I'm participating in on September 15th, I decided I should have some baby stuff. Everyone keeps telling me that baby stuff will sell. And since my goal is to make a $100 or so to put toward my vet bill, I figured it would be okay to sell out and become cliche and corporate and only concerend about sales. ;)

The problem is that baby crap is ugly to me. Yes it's cute on one hand, but I don't know, it's just not my cup of tea. So I decided to make some fruity hats. The first one is obviously not complete. The second one has a stem and leaves but no seeds. The third one is completely done. I think they're damn adorable. I didn't use a pattern, and I am thinking of ways I can tweak this so it looks more realistic. What do you think?





2 comments:

Deneen said...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

It is adorable-nice job!

Allena said...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

i love it! i think it will sell well.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.