Pay it Forward Contest/Exchange

I was just reading this fantastic blog and I am inspired to run a little contest that I think is a fantastic idea. It works on the principle of paying it forward. When someone does something nice for us, we try to "pay them back." Instead of paying someone back, try paying it forward...doing a nice thing for a different person. If we all did this, there would be random acts of kindness out there touching everyone.

Contest works like this:

I'll send 3 random handmade gifts to 3 random people who comment on my blog during the next 7 days. Ideally, you should be willing to offer this exchange on your own blog, but I will leave that up to your own discretion.

I will very scientifically draw names out of a hat to determine my 3 winners.
Handmade gifts will arrive in your hands before the end of 2007.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if everyone paid it forward? Wouldn't it be lovely to receive a random gift in the mail? I think it would be. :grin:

5 comments:

WilBlg4Yrn said...
Tuesday, 21 August, 2007

It's a great thing.

Kimberly said...
Wednesday, 22 August, 2007

What a wonderful thing! I've seen this a few times lately on others blogs and thought that it was a cool idea!

AntiChristy said...
Friday, 24 August, 2007

*claps hands*

So glad you decided to join in.

Alexis said...
Friday, 31 August, 2007

That's a great idea. When I get quicker at crochet, I hope to do the same--what fun! :)

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.