Hooks 'n Books

I'm a member over at Crochetville, though admittedly I only pop in there once every 4 to 6 weeks or so. Well, recently I saw a post looking for local crocheters in Manchester, NH. Well, well, well. That's where I live. Apparently 3 of us live in Manchester, and starting tonight we will be meeting together at 7pm to crochet at Barnes n Noble. I'm very excited. We'll meet on the second Wednesday of the month, each month. I hope it's a really good time. If everyone shows, there will be 4 of us. Barnes n Noble has a calendar thing that you can add yourself to, so hopefully over time more crocheters come out of the woodwork and join us.

1 comments:

Andy's Crafts said...
Thursday, 13 September, 2007

I hope you have fun. I enjoy the get togethers and meeting new people.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.