I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Andy. So, here goes.

The rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Eight Things about me:

1. We have three cats and a ferret. Marley and Otis are my two kitties, and Mark has Domino. Lulu the ferret makes pet #4. I clean 3 litterboxes and 1 ferret cage every night.


2. I was born in Derry, NH and lived in the same house until I was 24 years old. My parents still live there and probably always will.


3. I am addicted to reruns of "The Practice" starring Dylan McDermott. I also can't get enough of "Law and Order: SVU" reruns. I wouldn't know what to do without my DVR.


4. I'm cynnical, sarcastic, miserable, and snarky 99% of the time.


5. I crocheted incorrectly from the time I was 10 or so, until I was 27. I only knew how to slip stitch, so all of the hats and scarves I made are pretty silly looking. I taught myself how to crochet correctly early in 2007.


6. I crochet just about every day.


7. I just recently (yesterday) purchased a set of Clover bamboo single pointed needles so I can teach myself how to knit. I think crochet will always be my craft of choice, however I would love to learn to knit socks and cabled sweaters. I'll dive into that venture after Christmas when all of my crocheted gifts are completed.

8. I quit smoking on September 1, 2007, and I plan to never be a smoker again.

I am technically supposed to tag 8 people, but that's not really my style. So I will tag anyone who reads this and who feels like answering some questions.

1 comments:

Andy's Crafts said...
Friday, 21 September, 2007

Thank You for sharing some facts about yourself. Keep up the good work, you are already perfect, so keep on improving. I quit smoking about 4 years ago and , no interest in getting hooked in it again . Thanks for participating once more.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.