Keeping Me Warm

I had a sneaking suspicion that being outdoors on the beach on the Atlantic Ocean very far north in Maine during Columbus Day weekend would prove very chilly. So I whipped up a basic triangle shawl to throw over me for the 20 minute wedding ceremony that will take place outdoors. I alternated between hdc and shell stitch, and then did shells around the outside. You can't even see how nice this looks, but oh well. Black is such a bitch to photograph.


As you can see it's not very large and maybe doesn't match the dress that well, but at least I will stay warm for a brief period of time for a next to nothing priced project.

I used up the last of my Super Saver in black on this one. I will get through this stash one way or another.

2 comments:

Deneen said...
Thursday, 06 September, 2007

I think it looks great!

Andy's Crafts said...
Friday, 07 September, 2007

Love the shawl APril very nice work

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.