Thank you for Not Smoking Part II

I haven't smoked since Friday night. Thank God for the patch. It's helping tremendously. I'm surprised at how few physical cravings I'm having for someone who has smoked half a pack to a whole pack per day for 9 years. I'm doing really well with that aspect of it. What also surprises me is just how irritable I am, and how I can't concentrate to save my life. When I say irritable, I mean seriously irritable. I touched a hot bowl of spaghetti this weekend and it startled me. My reaction? I picked it up and threw the bowl against the wall. Later in the weekend I dropped a piece of chicken on the floor. So I screamed and yelled and picked it up and chucked it across my apartment. I am so clumsy and so bitchy. I can't even tell you how miserable I am to be around. Mark quit this weekend too. There were a lot of fights between us.

I'll have pics later in the week of some things I've been making. I made a shawl this weekend to wear to a wedding in 4 weeks. I have some small headbands and things I've been making over the past week, too.

Being at work is so hard. It's time for my cigarette break. Insert pouty face.

3 comments:

Andy's Crafts said...
Thursday, 06 September, 2007

You can still take your cigarette break and do some crochet instead. Lots of salads, I mean lots, alfalfa to clean the liver, and water.

It is a hard addiction to kick, but don't give up. if you get hungry drink water. DO excercise, breathe deeply hold it in like if you were smoking. I did quit 4 years ago and sometimes I crave cigarrettes, but let me tell you that piggy bank I have is were I still put the money that I save from not smoking.

Andy's Crafts said...
Thursday, 06 September, 2007

COngratulations by the way!

HobbyZu said...
Thursday, 06 September, 2007

Oh no that sounds awful! I hope it gets easier for you soon. Send me your address when you can so I can send you something to cheer you up.Thanks so much for participating in the pay it forward. Let me know if you have any color dislikes or any other dislikes. Speak to you later and don't give up! :-)

zudelmak@gmail.com

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.