I successfully...

made my very first granny square yesterday.


Isn't that funny? I had never made one before. I just don't like the look of them and never found any reason or desire to make one. But...I'm making a blanket for my old fashioned parents who will like that classic style. Of course, I can't just be classic about it. I'm adding my own little flair and making one giant granny square that will be probably 5x5 feet. It's probably about 16 inches square so far, and it's so Mom-ish, I know she'll love it.


Oh, and it's 2 shades of pink! Shudder.

1 comments:

Andy's Crafts said...
Friday, 26 October, 2007

It's amazing how everything has a place. I have enjoyed the color pink in kitchens twice and it is very becoming. Congratulations on your first Granny Square!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.