Crochet Me

Holy crap. So it finally got here. Finally! I ordered this book back in June or July on Amazon and have waited and wiated while so many other bloggers have received their copies.


I haven't done anything except flip through it briefly, since I am at work. I can tell you that I saw 2 patterns I didn't really like. 2 out of the whole book. A handful I would never make but I like. And most of them I want, and I want them now.


Tons of sport weight and DK weight yarns. Crocheted sweaters that have drape?! Very nice.

***

Spoke with the doctor's office. The "Best GI" in Derry is booked solid for the next 5 weeks. They have deemed me a sort of emergency since I can't eat. I see them tomorrow at 2. I have never been to a GI before. This should be fun.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.