Done

Finished my parents blanket.

Pattern: Afghan Squared by Lion Brand
Modifications:
K hook
Red Heart Super Saver
Pattern Repeat of 7 rounds each of the two pinks, and then one green and one white round.

I personally don't care for the colors or the pattern but my parents will love it (I hope).

Also made mom four dishcloths. The kitchen and living room are both decorated entirely in pink, white and green.

I've crocheted non-stop since the wedding (since about September) and now that I have no more gifts to make, I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm tired!

3 comments:

Deneen said...
Monday, 24 December, 2007

Excellent job-how much yarn total used? (Yes, I am nosy).

bron said...
Monday, 24 December, 2007

Beautiful, April!

Linda said...
Monday, 24 December, 2007

I love those colors together. You did a marvelous job!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.