Christmas Loot

We decided previously that we would use a portion of our Christmas bonuses to purchase 3 particular furniture pieces that we needed. Unbeknownst to me Mark used the remainder of his bonus for my ring, and I used the remainder of mine to pay for my CT Scan that the insurance deemed worth $500 of my money. So, we ended up getting two of the three pieces we wanted to get. This spring we'll probably get an unfinished dresser or clothing armoir at a mill store and finish it ourselves.

Here is the new desk. A bit small but very nice. Please ignore the cords, I hadn't yet taken care of them.



Here is the matching TV stand.




They're both distressed wood, made to look antiqued. I'm happy with them. The TV stand holds all of our junk pretty well, so I'm happy with it.

3 comments:

Zuleika said...
Thursday, 03 January, 2008

I love the furniture! You have good taste my dear. :-)

Andy's Crafts said...
Sunday, 06 January, 2008

The Furnitur looks fantastic, I like dark wood myself! Happy New Year!

AntiChristy said...
Tuesday, 08 January, 2008

Those really are nice. I wish we could figure out what to do with ours... =(

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.