Hideous Kinky

Believe it or not, my dear Mark isn't color blind. His favorite colors are a conscious choice.

When we moved in together I made him these pillows for the couch, using colors I knew he would love. The back sides are solid red. They're nice, and on a small scale in a beige living room they do provide a nice spash of color.

However, on a large scale, these colors are a bit too much. But still I soldier on, because when Mark looks at it there is a certain amount of excitement in his eyes. It will make him happy, and I can't deny the enjoyment I'll get out of using up 9 fairly unattractive skeins of yarn.


But seriously? I wish we were both color blind.

1 comments:

Zuleika said...
Friday, 01 February, 2008

lol Well, it definitely is different. How sweet of you to make it for him! :-)

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.