Tote Bag

I spent the weekend working on a tote bag. The body is made in 5 pieces (front, back, bottom and 2 sides). When I seamed them together I decided to do a more decorative attachment by working half double crochet stitches on the outside edges when I attached them.



Need to felt it still. Would it be wise to remove the straps beforehand and sew them back on after the fact?

I had 6 skeins of Lion Wool from my best friend Sara. I was almost out of the off-white, and used just a touch of the second skeins of the brown and green. I used a J hook, which I typically use when I felt anything.

I'm pleased with it. Hopefully it will felt nicely. It's pretty large, so I'll likely line it afterward.

Have a good night!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.