Remember this tote bag?


A few weeks back I felted it into this:

My dissapointment? See how along the green edges where the seams are, how on the inside of those seams is a jagged white edge? Terrible design flaw that irritates me. I had decided to do the bottom and sides solid white. So to make the seam look good when I sewed the pieces together, I opted to outline the striped front in a white single crochet border. See, at first I planned to seam them together in WHITE. I didn't have enough white left though, so I chose green. So when I seamed the pieces up, you can see that white sc border. Damn!

3 comments:

Deneen said...
Friday, 22 February, 2008

I think it looks fine-really. Is this a LB pattern?

Zuleika said...
Saturday, 23 February, 2008

I think it looks fine as well. :-)

Nan said...
Tuesday, 26 February, 2008

We always criticize our own work, I love the way it looks now felted!

Blog-iversary Contest! Come to my blog to enter and join in the fun!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.