Sugar'n Cream Self Striping Yarn

Super quick post. I had quite a few emails from people asking that I post photos of the self-striping Sugar'n Cream. Well, here you have it. I made a kitchen towel to hang on the oven door. I haven't blocked it yet so it's out of shape and crooked, but this gives you an idea of how it stripes. This particular colorway is Holiday Stripes. In the photo it looks red and green, but in person it looks pink. I wouldn't have even thought it looked holiday-ish, but regardless I'll probably keep this in a drawer until November or December, and have it be one of my holiday towels. I'm probably going to make 2 more with the remaining 4 skeins I have.


3 comments:

Zuleika said...
Monday, 14 April, 2008

Very cute! I wish I could buy that yarn here. :-)

Deneen said...
Monday, 14 April, 2008

Thanks for posting this April. I now know how it works up-

Andy's Crafts said...
Thursday, 17 April, 2008

Thanks for the post Sunshine!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.