Wedding Dress

I bought my dress yesterday. Off the rack, no alterations needed. I was in and out of the store in an hour, which is just how I like it.

This is the dress on the bridal site. I'm posting this because the picture of me wearing it does not show off the detail around the waist because of how I'm standing.

Dress

This is the picture of me wearing the dress. Ignore the annoyed face I have. I'm not sure what I was looking at.

Me in Dress

My mother is going to attach some straps. If we can find matching ribbon we'll probably use that. It fits well, but I'm self-conscious about it moving around, and I'll have a much better day if I don't have to worry about that.

We're working on our favors over the next few weeks. I think we'll get them done for under $50 which is pretty fantastic if you ask me. They're small white boxes topped with either a red or an orange gerbera daisy on top of a green leaf (all silk). Inside of the boxes will be some sort of nice chocolate. I'll have enough leftover flowers and leaves to decorate the cupcake tier as well. I'll take some photos over the next week or two.

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Deneen said...
Sunday, 20 July, 2008

It fits wonderfully-and you weren't going to get a gown ;)

Lizze said...
Sunday, 20 July, 2008

The dress alone is gorgeous. You in the dress is absolutely amazing! (Even with the annoyed face. lol) I'm so happy and excited for you. *hugs*

Darcie said...
Sunday, 20 July, 2008

You look amazing in that dress, April...it's perfect for your petite figure! Did you see the options for the sleeves? How cool is that?!

Love the sounds of your favor boxes! Everything is coming together very nicely...due to your genius. ;-)

Zuleika said...
Sunday, 20 July, 2008

You look so beautiful! Love the dress! You made a great choice. :-)

Bron said...
Monday, 21 July, 2008

You look amazing! What a great fit & style for you. :)

Alexis said...
Thursday, 24 July, 2008

The dress is gorgeous, and it looks so good on you! Hooray!!

My wedding dress is a bridesmaid gown (in ivory) with SLEEVES. I can't deal with strapless bras.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.