Long time no see....

Hello! I'm sorry I have not been blogging but, work and life have gotten the better of me. I work insane hours lately. We've been doing lots of craft fairs. I've been making a lot of holiday items to sell on my second Etsy store. Very, very busy.

I promise a nice grand update around Thanksgiving. I'll have some time off then to relax and catch up on blogs, and update my own.

In the meantime, guess what? We were approached by Mama Speaks to review our products. We sent in two baby hats made with 100% cotton and we're anxiously awaiting their review. Wish us luck.

1 comments:

Zuleika said...
Friday, 21 November, 2008

Love your shop! :-)
Good luck with the review, I hope it's a great one.

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.