Naturally Caron Yarn

I've never been fond of Caron yarns. Not sure why, but if I needed some acrylic for a ghan or what have you, I'd reach for RH Soft long before anything by Caron.


Well, the other night Mark was in Best Buy for what seemed like ages, so I walked next door to AC Moore to look for some yarn. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and was walking the aisles looking more at colors than anything. Caron's new line of yarns (or maybe not so new, it's been ages since I've been to a craft store) caught my eye. So I picked up two skeins of the new Naturally Caron. One was Spa, which is a bamboo/acrylic blend, and the second was Country, which is a wool/acrylic blend.


I'm making a winter hat using both the Spa and County. My only complaint was the lack of color selection, as I would probably have prefered to choose either Spa or Country instead of both. But, the two colors I picked to go together look great and the hat is very soft. I'll post pics when I'm finished with it. The hat is extremely soft and squishy. Very nice.




0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.