Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Aches and pains aside, I love my belly. I can't get enough of this thing. I think I stop and stare at myself several hundred times per day. Yes, it's awkward and I have to roll myself in order to sit up or get out of bed. It aches quite a bit as it's growing and it's not the most comfortable thing in the world. It's been squishing every organ inside of me.

But...

but...

sometimes when Zoey kicks me my whole belly shakes and wiggles and I can't help but laugh out loud. Each time I roll myself over to get in and out of bed she pokes me beside either of my two hips. That's my baby in there!





Look at my belly button in that first picture. Look a little strange? Turns out my birth mark has been hiding inside my belly button all this time and I never knew it, until it started to turn inside out.

2 comments:

Darcie said...
Thursday, 19 February, 2009

Beautiful!

lol One gets to know and see a lot of one's body when pregnant, yes?! And it ain't over yet! ;-)

Mommy hugs to ya, April! ;-)

Zu said...
Thursday, 19 February, 2009

Oh my goodness you have the cutest belly! I wish I looked as good as you when I was pregnant. I was a mess! lol
Isn't nature an amazing and beautiful thing? :-)
I think it's a great feeling as well when you have a life growing inside of you that you haven't even met yet, but love unconditionally. :-)

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.