Quick Update

We moved to a larger apt. this weekend and don't have internet or phone for the next few weeks (very long story). I won't be around as much as usual (which isn't much on a good day). Our goal of buying our first house this summer got pushed back one year until we see how having a baby will affect us financially.

My due date is 3 months from today, and it's the start of the third trimester. Time is really flying, I can't believe how fast it's gone.

I'm starting to notice that some symptoms are relieved, whereas new ones are popping up. In the last week I noticed I don't get up every 45 to 60 minutes to pee all night long anymore. I've been carrying pretty low, and it seems as though the baby has moved up just a smidge and is no longer laying on my bladder. My sciatic nerve pain from it being pinched is a teeny bit better, too, which is awesome. But with that upward movement I've noticed some minor heartburn, but nothing terrible just yet. I'm also noticing rib pain. And I can take even less of a deep breath as my lungs are getting squashed. It's all so bizarre! Nothing is too terrible yet, and knock on wood maybe it won't be, but for a firs time mom it's certainly new and strange and uncomfortable.

Mark is going through another bout of nasty kidney stones and they're not passing. Just rattling around in there causing him pain. I hope they pass soon. He has another urology appt. this week to check on them again and see if they're still high in the kidneys. Hopefully they've made some progress. He's very uncomfortable.

I think that's about all. I will update more when I can, and post pics of the new place, which is awesome. The extra space is just what we need with a baby on the way.

2 comments:

Zu said...
Thursday, 05 March, 2009

Oh crap, what are the odds of this happening! I sent you a pkg. yesterday. lol I guess I'll have to wait for it to get sent back to me.

Becki said...
Friday, 06 March, 2009

Hope mark is feeling better :(

How is the new place? I love moving, I'm sick I know it, but I love it.

Happy 3rd Trimester!

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.