Quick Update

I've had a few emails from people wondering if I'm still pregnant. The answer is yes, I'm still pregnant. :) I've still got a week to go until my due date. I know that for a first time Mom I'm likely to go over, but I've had so much false labor, and so many doctors in my practice telling me "any day now" that I just assumed I'd have had her already. Even my Mom was pretty convinced she'd make her appearance before the end of this past weekend.

I'm feeling good still. I'm just done in general. Not because I feel bad mind you, but because of all the false labor I've had. It's like someone is holding this prize in front of you over and over again and then pulling it away and saying "Just kidding!" I think if it wasn't for my body teasing me as much as it has been, I'd be a little happier about still being pregnant.

She'll come when she's ready, I know.

My induction date, unless the hospital is booked that day, would be June 10th if I don't go into labor before then. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, I'd rather labor naturally at home for a while instead of going from 0 to 60 in the hospital hooked up to an IV and confined to a bed.

Mostly we're just antsy and excited to meet this little baby!

OH and good news. I finally came to my senses and gave up on Fairpoint. I'm switching my phone and internet to Comcast. We STILL have no DSL at home so I'm going with cable. I don't want to pay the ridiculous install fees (our apartment isn't wired properly and we need to pay for it ourselves) but I'm really in need of some internet. So our install date is 6/12. Since they have to come into our home I need us to be there. So, it looks like pretty soon I can actually read other blogs again and keep up with my friends. Wouldn't that be nice! It's been soooo long. I just don't have the time to do it from work.

Okay, speaking of work, I have things to do. I'll update soon, and as I said last time, hopefully with baby pictures!

2 comments:

Deneen said...
Tuesday, 26 May, 2009

thinking of all three of you :)

Can't wait to see the baby pics!

Becki said...
Tuesday, 26 May, 2009

She'll be here before you know it. I haven't wanted to call or bug you but I've been curious...I demand daily facebook status changes so that we know what is up. LOL. Hang in there, you've got a great light at the end of this tunnel! (pssst...still saying June 7.)

Back to Home Back to Top ..a.d...n.a.u.s.e.u.m... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.